Your data privacy is important to us. Please be assured that Epigami considers the privacy of your personal data a subject of utmost importance.
Personal data includes but is not limited to your name, telephone number, email address, home address as well as any information you have provided to Epigami via registration.
We may also store information generated in any form of communication with you. Certain technical information may be collected and stored automatically when you visit the Web Site, such as Internet Protocol ("IP") address or other technical information such as a referring web site, if any.
The Personal Data Protection Policy will enable you to understand how we use the personal information we may collect from you. By providing your personal information to us, you are consenting to our Personal Data Protection Policy and the collection, use, access, transfer, storage and processing of your personal information as described in our Personal Data Protection Policy.
Should you wish to limit or be excluded from our engagements, please contact us at the following:
Email Address : email@example.com
By not contacting us, we take it that you have consented to the overall use of your personal data as set out in our Personal Data Protection Policy. All updates to our Personal Data Protection Policy will be regularly posted on our website. We encourage you to continually visit us for the latest updates and news.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This Personal Data Protection Policy (PDPP) is issued to all our valued customers pursuant to the requirements of the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012. We treat and view your personal data seriously. Please read the following Policy to understand how Epigami Pte Ltd (“Epigami”) uses the personal data we may collect from you. By providing your personal data to us, you are consenting to this PDPP and the collection, use, access, transfer, storage and processing of your personal information as described in the Policy.
1. Personal Data
Personal data is any information that concerns you individually and would permit us to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address or any information you submit to Epigami, our tablet and smartphone applications ("Applications") that identifies you individually. The Websites or the Applications cannot collect any personal information about you unless you provide it.
You can visit and browse the Epigami Website and the Applications without revealing personal information about yourself, but not all functions will be available to you. You may also choose to disclose personal information about yourself. We may collect personal information from you when you:
1. Communicate with us through the different platforms
1.1. Through website
1.2. Through mobile applications
1.3. Through concierge service
2. Register or subscribe to any products/services e.g.: newsletter.
3. Participate in any of our surveys done internally or via an appointed third party.
4. Enter into /participate/win in any contest/competition/loyalty programs run by us.
5. Register interest and /or request for information or orders.
6. Respond to any marketing materials we send out.
7. Commence a business relationship with us.
8. Visit any of our stores
9. Visit or browse our website
10. Lodge a complaint with us
11. Provide feedback to us
12. Apply for a job
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such Personal Data to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the purposes as listed below.
2. Purpose of Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Epigami may use the personal information collected through its Website or Applications primarily for the following purposes:
1. To verify your identity
2. To assess and process your application(s)/request(s) for our products or service
3. To provide you with the products and /or services you have requested
4. To administer and manage the products and/or services we provide you (including but not limited to bookings, complaints, follow up and feedbacks)
5. To investigate and resolve any bookings, quality, complaints or other inquiries that you submit to us regarding our products and services
6. To detect and prevent fraudulent activities
7. To keep in contact with you and provide you with any information you have requested
8. To engage in business transactions in respect of products and/or services to be offered and provided to you
9. To establish and better manage any business relationship we may have with you
10. To process any communications you send us (e.g.: answering any queries and dealing with any complaints or feedbacks)
11. To help us monitor and improve our product and service performances
12. To maintain and develop our business system and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems as we are always working on continuous improvement.
13. To manage staff training and quality assurance
14. To notify you about benefits and changes to the features of our products and/or services
15. To determine how we can improve services to you
16. To produce data, reports and statistics which shall be anonymized or aggregated in a manner that does not identify you as an individual
17. To investigate, respond to, or defend claims against Epigami Pte Ltd
18. To conduct marketing activities (for example, market research, sending latest information on promotions, offers and new products/services
19. To maintain records required for internal investigations, audit or security purposes.
3. Disclosure and Transferring of Data
Any data and information collected and stored is generally used to enable you to use services associated with this Web Site and/or to customize your experience on this Web Site. We may also use such information to offer support, to improve our services and/or inform users about upgrades and new services, research on future product ideas or improvements.
We may share data and information collected with our agents or affiliated companies, or third parties including business partners who assist us by performing core services (such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, or data storage and security) related to our operations; parties who carry out statistical research, advertisers and other parties who may wish to use such information for promotional purposes; parties with whom we may be in negotiation concerning a possible merger, or a sale of our business or assets or a similar transaction.
We may further disclose any information collected if such disclosure is authorized by law or necessary to comply with a legal process; in response to legal claims; required to protect and defend our rights, property or legitimate interests; necessary to protect our personal safety, property or other rights and those of our customers or employees; or an integral part of a sale of all or part of our business.
We may also disclose your personal data to the following third parties as may be required for any of the above purposes:
1. Law enforcement agencies and such bodies in compliance with the law and Order of a Court
2. Companies and/or organisations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers
3. Companies and/or organisations that assist us in processing the personal information
4. Our business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting your personal information
5. Other parties in respect of whom you have given your consent
4. "Cookies" and Advertisers
In order to improve user experience on this Web Site, we may use "Cookies". Cookies enable us to place small amounts of information on your device (e.g., computer or mobile phone), which will enable us to retain information about your preferences, thereby allowing easier interaction during subsequent use. You may choose to set your browser to reject cookies, but doing so may prevent the browser from using specific parts of this Web Site.
5. External Links
Epigami Websites and Applications may contain links to other web sites not maintained or related to Epigami. These links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with the Websites, Applications, or Epigami. These websites may have their own privacy statement in place and we recommend that you review those statements if you visit any linked web sites. Epigami is not responsible for the contents on the linked sites or any use of the sites.
Epigami shall take reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information against any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction by having regard
1. to the nature of the personal data and the harm that would arise;
2. to the place or location where the personal data is stored;
3. to any security measures incorporated into any equipment in which the personal data is stored;
4. to the measures taken for ensuring the reliability, integrity and competence of personnel having access to the personal data; and
5. to the measures taken for ensuring the secure transfer of the personal data.
Epigami shall ensure that any security policy developed or implemented by Epigami complies with the security standard required under the Act and any applicable law that may from time to time be in force.
Epigami places great importance on the security of your personal information and ensures organisational security measures when processing your personal data.
Any personal information supplied by you will be retained by Epigami for such period as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy or as may be deemed necessary by Epigami or where otherwise required by law.