Ms Jeslyn Tung, a English, Math & Science Tutor

Ms. Jeslyn Tung

S$ 30-35/hr
verified tutor

Background

I believe in hard work and diligence. A tutor can only help a student up to 20%, the rest of the 80% depends on the student. Motivated by students who puts in effort and genuinely wants to improve. Also an MOE Approved Relief Tutor for schools. Currently teaching Sec 2E, PSLE, O Level Student.

See more

Education

  • school

    SINGAPORE MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY

    2013-Present

  • school

    JURONG JUNIOR COLLEGE

    GCE 'A' Level

    2010-2012 VERIFIED

  • school

    ADMIRALTY SECONDARY SCHOOL

    GCE 'O' Level

    2006-2010 VERIFIED

Experience

  • Always Reliable Tuition Centre

    Teacher

    2013-2013

  • Tutor

    Private Tutor, 4 years

    2012-Present

Availability

  • Tue
    7:00pm to 10:00pm
  • Wed
    7:00pm to 10:00pm
  • Thu
    7:00pm to 10:00pm
  • Sat
    8:00am to 12:00pm
  • Sun
    8:00am to 12:00pm

Locations Taught

Reviews

  • My niece told me she's happy to have a tutor like jeslyn. She's very patience ad committed.

    1 year ago.

Find a Tutor